We require a Compliance Assistant to assist with certain monitoring tasks and provide administrative support to the Compliance Department.
• Assisting with certain routine desk-based monitoring tasks forming part of the Compliance Monitoring Plan to check that the business continues to be conducted in compliance with all relevant regulatory obligations and internal policies and procedures.
• Assisting with the follow up of monitoring results and any actions taken to resolve issues.
• Assisting with the organization of and preparation for branch visits.
• Recording and tracking response times to client complaints and collating information on volumes.
• Arranging compliance-related meetings, preparing meeting papers and taking minutes.
• Monitoring the Compliance email inbox, allocating work to the Compliance Executives and answering queries
• Assisting with ad-hoc compliance projects
• Filing and archiving compliance materials
• Generally supporting the Compliance Department with all administrative requirements
Competencies / Skillset
• Getting things done
• Communication & Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• Team Working
• Planning & Organising
• Attention to detail
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Experience providing administrative support to a busy, professional team.
In addition candidates should:
• Have the ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, concise and persuasive manner.
• Be self-motivated and committed to ‘getting the job done’
• Be flexible in their approach to work, adapting to changing demands and conditions
9.00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.