We require a Client Onboarding Administrator to process clients’ account opening paperwork, including quality checking, to answer client queries and process incoming transfers.
• Sending out Account Opening paperwork to clients upon instruction from Investment Managers
• Assisting clients with queries on completing Account Opening paperwork over the telephone as required
• Chasing required client correspondence
• Process client account opening paperwork through to setup in Figaro
• Have a broad understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) issues
• Perform AML and KYC checks, review client documentation and ensure documentation submitted complies with Killik guidelines
• Provide data entry function and assist with record management processes
• Liaise with Compliance, Front Office, third party companies and service teams
• Processing of transfer in requests from clients and communicating with the Investment Manager and the Transfers Department at our custodian to ensure all issues are swiftly resolved and transfers are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Getting Things Done
• Communication & Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• Team Working
• Managing relationships and client focus
• Methodical and organized
• Ability to prioritise
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good IT Skills
• Previous office experience and the ability to work unsupervised on occasions
• Experience of conducting Anti Money Laundering checks
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.