Client Onboarding Administrator
We require a Client Onboarding Administrator to join on a maternity cover contract, and assist in processing clients Account Opening paperwork, quality checking and reviewing all requirements that are carried out, and answering clients queries on completing onboarding paperwork.
- Sending out Account Opening paperwork to clients upon instruction from Investment Managers
- Assisting clients with queries on completing Account Opening paperwork over the telephone as required
- Chasing required client correspondence
- Process client account opening paperwork through to setup in Figaro
- Have a broad understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) issues
- Perform AML and KYC checks, review client documentation and ensure documentation submitted complies with Killik guidelines
- Provide data entry function and assist with record management processes
- Liaise with Compliance, Front Office, third party companies and service teams
- Processing of transfer in requests from clients and communicating with the Investment Manager and the Transfers Department at our custodian to ensure all issues are swiftly resolved and transfers are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
- Pro-active – able to work autonomously and seek out work during slow periods
- Fast-learner – actively listens and is able to pick new skills up quickly
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Educated to GCSE standard (at least grad 4 or equivalent) in Maths and English
- At least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday