Client Engagement Executive
We require a Client Engagement Executive to support the distribution of all enquiries into the business and tracking the progress and performance outcomes through all stages of the conversion funnel. The postholder will also be responsible for maximising all data and insight, to drive continual improvement in the Prospect and Client lifecycles, through both direct contact or allocation to appropriate adviser teams..
1) Support the Client Engagement Manager by improving operational efficiency and optimising end-to-end journey from first contact through to new client:
- Capture and monitor all new enquiries through online platforms, email and phone and either respond directly or allocate these to the wider Client Engagement team.
- Deal with enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Rigorous lead capture and prospect monitoring.
- Accurately capture marketing consents in CRM and follow GDPR guidelines; understand potential barriers to capturing of consents and how this could be improved over time.
- Optimise the response from enquirers, through testing of time and frequency of contact, preferred contact method, style of prospect comms etc.
- Use analysis/insight to identify opportunities to streamline the business development process and work closely with our Digital Marketing team to ensure online acquisition is shaped accordingly.
- Maximise % of enquiries who become prospects (i.e. handed over to advisers), and prospects who become clients by continual testing/iterating around first point of contact and collateral/information shared.
- Map out and document the current critical enquiry journeys & comms in order to identify the current strengths, weaknesses, barriers and opportunities (i.e. reduce friction and improve lead volume/quality).
- Improve and streamline the current prospect/enquiry process and work across Marketing and adviser teams to identify testing opportunities across our advertising, the website, and the lead enquiry process.
- Ensure that any existing client enquiries are also correctly allocated and dealt with in support of maximising client engagement, retention and cross/upsell.
- Help to build a concrete view of the commercial effectiveness of marketing and our efficiency and success rates in speaking to and converting/retaining clients.
2) Represent Killik and the best interests of prospects/clients:
- Create a positive impression of Killik as a brand and partner for new prospects.
- Differentiate between prospects and existing client enquiries and understand the channels they are using to communicate through.
- Take a holistic and empathic view of prospect needs, qualifying them sufficiently to be able to direct them to the right adviser.
- Work across the adviser and Marketing teams to build an accurate picture of key cohorts of prospects, their needs and the key barriers or opportunities during the sales process.
- Identify requirements for new marketing assets, content, and comms templates to facilitate the conversion to client and/or future engagement of prospects.
- Share any insights that inform our SWOT analysis of competitors, including Wealth Managers but also IFAs, XO platforms etc
3) Ownership of key data analysis, to provide maximum insight that can shape future campaigns or service development:
- Track key metrics such as lead volumes, sources, and conversion outcomes in addition to qualitative feedback, in a consistent and scalable way.
- Work with Marketing and other BUs to review, improve and future proof data classifications (e.g., source of prospect enquiries and outcomes/dispensation).
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
- Technical Knowledge – Become fully informed of our Investment and Wealth Management offering and aware of the wider organisation.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- At least 2 years in a relevant industry/service or equivalent role
- Excellent analytical skills – as well as strong excel skills an ability to look beyond numbers and derive insight that can shape future sales and business development strategy
- Experience of streamlining and optimising processes, delivering demonstrable Improvements in commercial performance and client experience
- Experience of supporting or delivering client service and responding to queries/requests and ability to communicate professionally an articulately (written and spoken)
- Exceptional stakeholder management, and ability to synthesis different perspectives and insights to develop a coherent context for our approach and plans.
- Exceptional collaboration and coordination skills – working across large groups to bring together perspectives, updates and performance data in support of a coherent growth plan
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday