We require a Client Communications Executive to grow the Killik & Co brand and business amongst our existing client base by delivering effective, transparent and inspiring client marketing and communications, from daily emails, marketing campaigns and collateral, to regulatory updates and reporting.
• Responsible for delivering our client-facing marketing and communications strategy to help build brand loyalty and engagement with Killik & Co
• Working closely with the Graphic Designer, Client Experience Manager and Middle Office team to enhance existing client communications, collateral and reporting, ensuring they are elegant, effortless and enjoyable
• Responsible for creation and delivery of corporate communications and campaigns, such as the end of the tax year, IPOs and the launch of new service offerings
• Creating, delivering and reporting on daily, weekly and monthly client newsletters
• Regular analysis of communication and marketing activity, monitoring client engagement and providing insights to optimise our efforts, and improve and evolve the strategy
• Supporting the Client Experience Manager in the development and delivery of both on and offline marketing activity, including attendance at client-facing events when required
• Supporting Head of Education in the editing and delivery of Confidant, Killik & Co’s quarterly client journal
• Working closely alongside the Brand Marketing Executive to manage relationships with printers, stockists and external agencies to ensure consistent quality of client-facing offline assets (collateral, sales materials) and delivery/use of these across the business
• Always considering and conveying the ‘voice of the client’, putting both legacy and new-to-Killik & Co client experience at the heart of communications and marketing activity
• Continually monitor industry competitors and lifestyle brands to optimise and improve client-facing marketing and communications.
• Communications and sharing knowledge
• Team working and passion for getting stuck in
• Effectiveness and adaptability
• Exceptional customer service
• Exceptional written English and the ability to adapt style and tone depending on the audience
• Experience using CRM or eCRM services
• Ability to analyse data and interpret learnings
• Some knowledge of personal investing and financial markets
• Proactive, punctual and reliable
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.