We require a Branch Assistant, based out of our Chelsea branch, to provide a reception service for the branch, and full administrative support to the team of Investment Managers.
- Assisting investment managers in own team as required
- Reception service – meeting and greeting clients/visitors, maintaining a presentable and attractive reception area
- First point of contact on the phones
- Postal duties – inbound and outbound
- General administrative duties in support of the Investment Managers and their client work
- Setting up of meeting rooms in preparation for client/prospect meetings
- Ensuring all Trust/Stock Buy lists, product packs, magazines and brochures are visible, tidy and up-to-date
- Distribution of any product packs and follow-up of any returned forms
- Maintaining stationery and office supplies
- Dealing with maintenance staff, as required.
- Assisting with Branch marketing initiatives
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Educated to A-level standard (or equivalent)
- Competency with IT
- A demonstrable interest in Finance or Investment Management
- Some previous experience within an office environment is advantageous
- A willingness to learn and work towards industry-related professional qualifications (CISI) highly desirable
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.