The Branch Assistant role is responsible for providing full administrative support to the branch and team of Investment Managers.
• Assisting investment managers in own team as required
• Reception work:
• Greeting clients, advising Investment Manager of their arrival, offering refreshments
• Answering telephone, re-directing to relevant Investment Manager or taking a message
• am: opening, date stamping and distributing
• pm: enveloping, stamping and dividing into appropriate postbag
• completion of forms as required
• handling Settlements queries
• answering initial client queries
• chasing of required client correspondence
• Filing of all correspondence/papers in client files
• Setting up of meeting rooms and tidying up afterwards
• Ensuring all Trust/Stock Buy lists, product packs, magazines and brochures are visible, tidy and up-to-date
• Distribution of any product packs and follow-up of any returned forms
• Stock checking and, when necessary, ordering of stationery and supplies for office
• Dealing with cleaners, maintenance staff, as required.
• Assisting with Branch marketing initiatives
Competencies / Skillset
• Getting Things Done
• Communication & Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• Team Working
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferred
• Good IT Skills
• Genuine interest in Financial Markets including a desire to study further professional qualifications relevant to the industry (CISI Investment Operations Certificate)
• Previous office experience and the ability to work unsupervised on occasions
• Well presented
• Excellent communication skills
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Flexibility to work later on occasion such as end of tax year.
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.