Assistant Trading and Currency Manager
We require an Assistant Trading and Currency Manager to support and assist in the day-to-day operation of the desk, to interact with clients to provide trade execution and support across multiple asset classes, and to build upon existing client relationships, develop new ones and assist in the growth of the business.
- Assist in all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the Trading Services desk, not limited to client onboarding, execution of client orders across multiple asset classes, resolution of client queries and administration
- Provision of exceptional client service
- Build relationships with existing clients
- Develop understanding of macro and asset class specific drivers
- Assist in the production and maintenance of marketing collateral
- Help drive organic referrals from existing clients
- Build and maintain key relationships with Killik & Co Investment managers and wealth planners to champion referrals internally
- Production of reports
- Ensure CRM database is up to date
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Good standard of education
- Ideally hold the CISI Investment Advice Diploma, or have a willingness to study for the first two papers
- Previous experience in a similar role
8.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Flexibility to occasionally work unusual hours as required
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject title of the role you are applying for.