We require an Assistant Trading and Currency Manager to provide trading and currency advice, guidance and support to Killik & Co clients and to the wider Firm. To build upon existing client relationships, develop new client relationships and assist in the growth of the business.
• Assist in the day to day operation of the Trading and Currency desk.
• Oversee the account opening process for clients
• Assisting in the provision of derivative and currency related services to clients.
• Facilitate institutional style client trades.
• Further develop understanding of macro and asset class specific drivers, be able to use this knowledge to generate trade ideas.
• Develop solid understanding of derivatives including Options, CFDs, Spread bets, and FX forwards with a view to offer advice, where appropriate, on such products.
• Assist in all aspects of product development for the business unit.
• Getting things done
• Naturally inquisitive
• Client-centric mentality
• Communication & Sharing knowledge
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• Team Working
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
• Ideally a suitable level 4 (or above) qualification such as the CISI Investment Advice Diploma
• Previous experience working with derivatives is highly preferable
• Excellent IT skills
8.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.