We require an Assistant Accountant to provide timely and accurate business information to serve the needs of the Partnership, in addition to the processing, reconciliation, and allocation of financial transactions.
- Review, allocate & process key income & direct expenses.
- Reconciliation of key income streams when requested.
- Provide monthly and quarterly business information for the Partnership, Directors and Business Unit Managers when requested.
- Provide monthly and quarterly business and financial information to the CFO for reporting purposes where requested.
- Production of data annually for insurance quotes, audit requirements and HMRC reporting.
- Investigate trends and variances as required, considering products and services. Assess Product / Business Unit profitability and performance and commentary on variances
- Liaise with CFO to provide accurate monthly reporting.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and input to projects as requested,
- Assist with budget preparation
- Act as the liaison for management information queries.
- Preparation of information for periodic Tax and Statutory returns.
- Subsidiary company VAT returns
- Represent Finance department in cross business projects
- Checking internal reports and reconciliations.
- Assist in checking of payments, partner transactions and other banking movements
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting things done
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Effectiveness & Adaptability
- Team Working
- Working together
- Excellent attention to detail
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Experience of financial services industry and similar role
- Part qualified or currently studying for accountancy qualification
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Sun/Vision/Q&A preferable
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday